Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its been about a week since my last post so i thought it was time to start writing again. Everything has been going well around the office. The usual grunt work of an intern, but i have also been out a lot this week previewing space and canvasing different locations which has been a lot of fun.

On Tuesday I attended a talk on the Sarbanes-Oxley Laws held by the Manhattan Institute which was good but a little boring. I found my self searching for caffeine after about an hour or so. But i will tell you the lunch was great. And a glass of wine at lunch has never hurt anybody.

Last night i was out with my brother and father at a restaurant called the Salmon River, which is on 3 East 40th, proved to be a good choice. After making the reservation i was a little nervous as my boos informed me it wasn't in Zagat's, but if you like a good piece of fish and varying seafoods i would recommend it.

Hope all is going well and until next time, be good.

No comments: