Monday, June 25, 2007

Harlem Tour


Hey,

On Friday i went around with one of my bosses and previews space around Harlem. It was a gorgeous day out and it was definately nice to get out of the office for a while. That handsome young fellow pictured on the right is me, with my hard hat on. One of the building we went to preview was still under construction so in order to walk around we had to put on a hard hat. I'll tell you what i could get used to wearing one of those. I was thinking about wearing one to the office today, but i dont think that would go over to well with some people there. Oh well...

So far this internship has proven to be very informative and a great learning experience. My bosses have been great about bringing me around to meet clients and see space, so i have been able to get a lot of first hand experience, something that most interns are never able to get. I havent gotten coffee for anybody except myself so, even though i am just the intern i get treated pretty well by everybody.

As for this past weekend it turned out to be somewhat stressful. Saturday night, on my cab ride home back to grand central to catch the last train out i left my cell phone in the cab. Luckily, when i used my friends phone to call mine the cab driver picked it up and returned it to my brother down in gramercy park. No he made my brother give him $20, but atleast he was good enough to bring it back.

So until next time...

1 comment:

kristianhansen said...

suprised your brother had $20 for your phone. i am not sure my little brother's phone is worth twenty bones to me.