Tuesday, June 12, 2007

1st Post Ever

I have been working at Cresa for a little over two weeks now. Everything has been going real well. I am currently helping the company implement a new marketing campaign as they are trying to appeal to new industry verticals.
I have also being been going out with two of the brokers as they work on previewing and showing space to clients.
Tomorrow night i am actually going to a NYSIA (New York Software Industry Association) event to learn more about blogging, so hopefully this blog will be a lot better as this is my first blog and first ever post. So i have essentially just popped my blogging cherry.
Well i probably should get back to work as i ended up arriving 3 hours late today due to complications. Take care and hopefully my posts will be more exciting as the summer continues.

No comments: